#A script to download huge archives. Includes: ROMs, ISOs, and BIOS files ready for emulation in a secure and anonymous way.
#Supports only bare metal linux systems, virtual machines or isolated containers that support systemd. Creates a client side
#cryptographic key pair that can be accepted by a server, your machine will automatically aquire a virtual private ip-address
#with wireguard + encrypted DNS and a tunnel we be established for fast anonymous file transfers.
#Works with ubuntu and debian based distros.
sudo apt-get install git -y && git clone https://JakeTurner616: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@github.com/JakeTurner616/MEGAROMSERVER.sh && chmod +x MEGAROMSERVER.sh/autowireguard.sh && sudo bash MEGAROMSERVER.sh/autowireguard.sh
- Bare metal Linux system or VM/CT with systemd service manager and bash shell. For containers, you must explicitly aqquire systemd manager:
"docker pull jrei/systemd-ubuntu && docker run systemd-ubuntu"
for a docker container with ubuntu + systemd.
- Network interface / Virtual Network interface for virtual machines and network manager packages.
- An account with sudo privledges and a home folder.
###How to Use###
- Make sure you have a Linux system setup with an internet connection, bash, systemd, and logged into an
account with sudoer, or root privledges.
- Copy and paste the master command above to clone and run the script.
- Navigate the dialog-GUI download manager to select a download location, then your desired content. Use arrow keys and space/enter to navigate.
- Once the Download completes, files will be located in the In the directory you selected beforehand.
All files are ready for retropie or individual emulators.